Jan 30, 2010

I got a testimony!

Yesterday I tried to complete my tuition exemption form online to have my classes paid for and in place of the form I saw a message saying I was no longer eligible for tuition exemption.

::heart hits floor::

So I call the number that's included in the message with bated breath. The lady who came on explained that my employer is no longer offering tuition exemption to my particular type of staff. So new hires get none, and persons starting programs in 2010 get none either. Since I started last year, I have to just take a few extra steps (the annoyance I will certainly tolerate) and I'll have my tuition covered. Now, I have to get a letter stating I began my degree program in 2009 and bring it to another part of the organization to be allowed to fill out a form and have it signed. I have made the request for that letter and I'm hoping to be able to pick it up on Monday.

I am oh, so grateful for this! I would have had to quit/take a leave of absence or quite a bit of loans to complete the program BUT thank God I don't!
________________________
"...blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him."
Jeremiah 17:7

No comments:

Post a Comment