Jan 19, 2010

brothers

I have 2 of these but unfortunately have only had the privilege of being as true a sister as I can be to one.

I love him. He's a gentleman in the true sense of the word. And for the time being he is under my care as much as a 19 year old can be. It's fun having someone who is 8 years my junior parent me - watching what I eat, checking on my exercise schedule, being sure I'm not overly stressed, and being the oh, so necessary wallet watcher (necessary for a broke shopaholic sister lol). Rough around the edges like us all but a great young man...can't wait to see what he does with his life.

no worries sis, your time is a coming *muah*
_______________________
"There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother."
Astrid Alauda

No comments:

Post a Comment