May 17, 2010

Take the good, take the bad...

Bad news first.

::HUGE sigh:: Day 14. Nada this week...not even 1 lb. Nothin. But it's ok. I'm still encouraged. Just gotta keep at it.

Now the good stuff.

I had a fab (but busy) weekend - friends are so fun & so are great hussys - and saw 3 movies...1 at the movies, 2 from Blockbuster.

Precious - I've been wanting to see this ever since I heard about it. As usual it took me months to finally get to it. It was good. Gripping. Sad. Mo'nique did an excellent job. I can't imagine that being anyone's reality but the sad thing is, it probably is. If you haven't, you should see it. It will be worth your time.

Leap Year - Ok. I won't recommend it to you because I don't want y'all mad at me lol. But I loved it. I like to spend time watching mindless romance. No suspense, no plot thickening. Just plain ole romance. I'm just that kind of girl. I liked it. It's no Australia or Clueless (hehe)...it'll be on ABC Family or WE one day is my point.

Robin Hood - Now, this was a good movie. Right up your Braveheart, Gladiator alley. Go see it. One thing though, I thought there would be more robbin' the hood. Like seriously, it was like a before he became Robin Hood movie because he didn't become Robin Hood and have his men till a good hour and 40 after the movie began. I fell asleep 3 times in the movie. Not because it was boring but because it was past my bedtime. I never fail to amuse myself.

Then from last week, I forgot to say I watched Iron Man 2. It wasn't that good. But as far as sequels go, it wasn't three three bad. You wouldn't be mad if you paid money to see it. I promise. Cause Robert Downey Jr and Mickey Rooney make a good pair.

Now onto WAAAAAAY MORE IMPORTANT things....
JUNE 30


No comments:

Post a Comment